Chili Cookoff Focus Groups
The CAA Kosher Chili Cookoff is scheduled for March 31, 2019! But we need your input now!
Help us make the event easier, more fun, and more lucrative as a major CAA fundraiser.
Some things are already changing:
- No big cook-tent—fire marshals want smaller tents with the propane cookers outside
- Headliner entertainment—we are close to booking Kinky Friedman
- Changes to ticketing and admission
One focus group left:
- July 8th at 6:30 p.m.
Please sign up using the form below:
- If you have been a team captain or team member, tell us how to make the experience more enjoyable
- If you’ve NEVER been on a team, tell us what would motivate you to get involved
- If you’re a fan of the event, give us your input on ideas for new arrangements
- If you’re skilled/have connections to folks who are skilled at publicity, logistics, outreach, food services, sponsorships, come join a committee
No commitment required beyond coming and giving your ideas!
Input also welcome by emailing Davida Charney email@example.com