Dear CAARS Families,
The 5782 | 2021 – 2022 school year has arrived! This year our community will be built with love – to build our world through love for each other, Olam Chesed Yibaneh.
We have been consulting with the members of the CAARS Re-Opening Task Force for the past few months, who were instrumental in guiding us as we determine the safety that best science affords as we think about opening school this year. CAARS is committed to the safest school environment and one conducive to learning, thriving, and connecting. Our students, their families, and our teachers deserve nothing less.
At CAARS, our mission, vision, and values guide all our decision making. Leading with integrity is our goal, and our leadership must exemplify Jewish values by being open, honest and accountable. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have added the following guiding principles:
- Pikuach Nefesh (Preservation of human life) – Protect the health and welfare of our students, staff, clergy, families, and community.
- Kol Yisrael Aravim Zeh B’Zeh (We are responsible for one another) – Be good community members and do our part to fight the spread of the virus.
- Ruach (Community spirit) – Serve our congregants as well as possible.
- Gemilut Chasadim (Acts of lovingkindness) – Recognize the opportunitiesfor kindness, empathy, fairness, and care in our decisions andinteractions.
- Tikkun Olam (Repair the world) – Do all the above with an eye toward thelong-term welfare of our community.
To learn more about all the wonderful things CAARS has to offer, please use the buttons below to navigate to the information you are looking for. Our Health & Safety protocols for the 2021 – 2022 school year will be consistently updated and are linked below as well.
If you have any questions, please email Adra Lustig, Director of Youth Education & Engagement.
La’briut (to our health),
Director of Youth Eduction & Engagement
We are a proud ISJL Education Partner!