Sunday, April 12 at 3:00 PM
Join Adra and the CAARS Community LIVE on Zoom for a Virtual Chocolate Seder.
It’ll be tasty. It’ll be fun. And it’ll be a great way to celebrate Passover together! Geared for all youth in our community, the whole family is welcome! All ages welcome.
Registration Required: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/vpIrceuvrTksEso_YPJ4IIFdBRbd55zLOA
Below is a supplies list. Don’t have all the supplies? No worries, just tune in and have fun! Supplies list (or you can just be creative and use what you have around the house):
- Drumstick ice cream or bone shaped candy (licorice, lollipop, etc.)
- Egg shaped chocolate or macaron
- Bitter chocolate or Sour candies
- Strawberries or other dipping fruit or green candy
- Chocolate covered matzah or candy matzah
- Orange or orange candies or chocolate covered orange
- Chocolate milk (enough for the four cups or sips)
- Chocolate syrup or melted chocolate for dipping
- Charoset– trail mix, any combination of chocolate cereal, pudding, chocolate chunks/morsels, nuts, dried fruit, marshmallows, and/or chocolate spread