Stage 5 Covid protocols currently in place at Congregation Agudas Achim:
- Based on the latest guidance from the CDC, APH, and other local authorities, face masks which fully cover your nose and mouth are required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, for all indoor gatherings. All public gatherings are discouraged for those who are partially vaccinated or unvaccinated.
- We strongly encourage those who are currently unvaccinated to stay home.
- In general, please keep appropriate distance from those around you who are not in your household.
- BYOB “Prayer gear” (tallit, kippah).
- Please stay home if you or a household member is not feeling well.
- Personal belongings shall not be left unattended at any time.
- All food and beverage should be consumed outside.
- There will be hand sanitizer available in the building, including the entrance and exit points.
- With guidance from health authorities, we will update these protocols as needed.
Updated August 19, 2021