- Based on the latest guidance from the CDC, APH, and other local authorities, face masks are required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, for all indoor gatherings. All public gatherings are discouraged for those who are partially vaccinated or unvaccinated.
- We strongly encourage those who are currently unvaccinated to stay home.
- There will be green, yellow, and red wristbands that you can wear to indicate your comfort level in interacting with others in the community:
- Green: “feel free to give me a hug or a handshake.”
- Yellow: “please ask first before initiating contact.”
- Red: “please keep your distance and do not initiate any physical contact.”
- In general, please keep at least 3 ft apart from those around you.
- BYOB “Prayer gear” (prayer book, tallit, kippah).
- Please stay home if you or a household member is not feeling well.
- Personal belongings shall not be left unattended at any time.
- There will be hand sanitizer available in the building, including the entrance and exit points.
- After services, we will have a delicious Kiddush Luncheon in the Social Hall. Food will be served in individual containers from the buffet tables. Please respect the social distancing indicators on the floor in front of the tables as you pick up your food. Weather permitting, additional seating will be available outside (courtyard) to enjoy the Shabbat meal.
- With guidance from health authorities, we will update these protocols as needed.
We look forward to celebrating Shabbat with you!
In good health!