INTERACTIVE HIGH HOLY DAYS VIRTUAL SCHEDULE
Click on the color-coded boxes to register for your desired service or experience. All channels except the Hallway require pre-registration so please make sure to do so in advance by clicking on the corresponding boxes. In-depth service descriptions can be found by clicking here.
Please note: This page is optimized for desktop or tablet viewing.
Please Click Here For In-Person Opportunities
IMPORTANT: Confirmation emails with the Zoom links are coming directly from Zoom. Some may arrive immediately, some may take a few days to process. Please also check your Spam folders if they have not yet arrived.
EREV ROSH HASHANAH – Friday, September 18
Pre-Recorded Yoga and Meditation Offerings available by clicking here.
ROSH HASHANAH – DAY 1 – Saturday, September 19
ROSH HASHANAH – DAY 2 – Sunday, September 20
KOL NIDREI – Sunday, September 27
YOM KIPPUR MORNING – Monday, September 28
Prerecorded Yoga and Meditation Sessions
Please click here to view prerecorded Yoga and Meditation sessions inspired by the High Holy Days.
Yom Kippur Afternoon Learning Sessions
CAA’s Adult Education team has put together several live learning sessions between 12:30 – 5:30 p.m. on Yom Kippur. To learn more about and to participate in these learning sessions, please click here.
List of Sessions:
- 12:30 p.m. – Parents – Need Relief? Yom Kippur Has Your Back!: Taught by Cheryl Hersh
- 1:30 p.m. – “For the Sins that We Continually Sin … Year after Year after Year …” : Taught by Cathy Schechter
- 2:30 p.m. – Jonah as a Failed Prophet: Taught by Davida Charney
- 3:30 p.m. – Mishpacha Museum: Taught by Stacey Glazer
- 4:30 p.m. – I’m Right! No, I’m Right! Conflict Resolution in the Jewish Tradition: Taught by Larry Schooler
YOM KIPPUR EVENING – Monday, September 28
Technical difficulties? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.