Vision: [The Why]
We will joyfully engage learners with Jewish experiences and skills, inspiring them to lead an empowered Jewish life.
EXPERIENCE: We offer an experiential model of education, which allows each learner to explore and discover meaning and identity through Jewish tradition and thought. We emphasize creating positive relationships, joyful learning, questioning, and critical thinking through hands-on activities. Our curriculum incorporates Hebrew language, Torah study, Jewish values, holiday celebrations, prayer literacy, learning about Israel’s history and culture, and more.
COMMUNITY: We are ALL learners. We embrace our learners, seeking to build connections to history, their community, each other, and themselves. We strive to “raise mensches” – preparing them to be lifelong learners and active citizens of the world through a Jewish lens.
PARTNERSHIP: We work in partnership with families to foster excitement and commitment to all that Judaism has to offer. We seek to address the needs of our community, through personalized and inclusive learning.
Values: [The 5 C’s]
(1) Culture: Learners = students and their whole families. Judaism begins in the home.
(2) Community: “Raising Mensches” – building relationships to each other and to the world, using social-emotional learning – growing emotional intelligence.
(3) Communication: Transparent curriculum goals, student progress, and communication between school and home. Jewish education is a partnership between your home and our school.
(4) Curriculum: An experiential curriculum to DO JEWISH. Intentional spiral curriculum, covering breadth and depth of Jewish literacy.
(5) Choose Your Own Adventure: Inclusive and personalized education plans. Optional and add on programs, activities, and more!